Opportunities at Walk Japan
We have a very successful business that that provides a friendly and stimulating work environment. As we are continually growing we often have job opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to join our team as full-time staff or freelance Tour Leaders.
The Walk Japan team:
The team at Walk Japan is composed of enthusiastic and hard-working colleagues, who provide a highly-rated experience of Japan to our customers and who work in a cohesive, mutually supporting environment. Our staff and tour leaders are of many nationalities and backgrounds and all have great enthusiasm for Japan, its people and culture. They also find great satisfaction in the work they do, in working with each other and in working with the many people who come from around the world to join us on tour.
Interested in opportunities at Walk Japan? Anyone interested in joining our team must have:
- a high level of proficiency in both spoken English and Japanese;
- a good reading ability in both English and Japanese;
- a high level of knowledge and wide experience of Japan;
- a good work ethic and care for their job;
- an enthusiasm for people;
- an enthusiasm for Japan;
- a desire to learn from colleagues and, in turn, impart knowledge to them;
- a desire to develop new and improve existing skills and knowledge.
Interested in opportunities as a Tour Leader? You will also need:
- proven skills in working with and caring about people;
- logistical skills;
- an ability to deal with unexpected events in a thoughtful and skilful manner;
- an ability to put others first.
A high proficiency in other languages, besides Japanese and English, can be an advantage.
Walk Japan has built a reputation for some of the best tours in Japan. If you think you have the qualities to add something special to the Walk Japan team and its business please contact us for further details.
* Indicates required field