Opportunities at Walk Japan
We provide a friendly and stimulating work environment. We are a growing business and often have job opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to join our team as full-time staff or freelance Tour Leaders.
The Walk Japan team:
The team at Walk Japan is composed of enthusiastic and hard-working colleagues, who provide a highly-rated experience of Japan to our customers and who work in a cohesive, mutually supporting environment. Our staff and tour leaders are of many nationalities and backgrounds and all have great enthusiasm for Japan, its people and culture. They also find great satisfaction in the work they do, in working with each other and in working with the many people who come from around the world to join us on tour.
Interested in opportunities at Walk Japan? Anyone interested in joining our team must have:
- a high level of both spoken and read English and Japanese;
- a high level of knowledge and good experience of Japan;
- a hard work ethic and care for their job;
- an enthusiasm for people;
- an enthusiasm for Japan;
- a desire to learn from and impart knowledge to colleagues;
- a desire in self-learning, developing skills and knowledge.
Interested in opportunities as a Tour Leader? You will also need:
- proven skills in working with and caring about people;
- logistical skills;
- an ability to deal with unexpected events in a thoughtful and skilled manner;
- an ability to put others first.
Walk Japan has built a reputation for some of the best tours in Japan. If you think you have the qualities to add something special to the Walk Japan team and its business please use the form below and we will contact you shortly.Please contact Walk Japan for further details.